Freitag, 31. Januar 2014

Conquering Europe Tour 2014

HOLY SH#T!!! I think I'm still drunk this morning! :-D What an evening!! Everyone who didn't show up last night to see LOST SOCIETY, SUICIDAL ANGELS, FUELED BY FIRE, EXARSIS & GODSLAVE in Trier GER missed the most thrashiest Tour til to this day. I tell ya!!

And ONE band nailed it to the top!!! You know which one???? I know you know.. Fuckin' LOST SOCIETY. They kicked maximum ass! Definitely the best live band I have seen in years. Have fun with the pix and vidz.
A big big fuckin' raiz'n Hell Yeah THRANK YOU to my maincat MARCI for hanging out with the "Speed Metal Drunk" every time again and again ;) ...and for driving me home savely :-D Cheers Brother!

w/ ARTTU from Lost Society

w/ ARTTU & MIRKO from Lost Society

MARCI w/ ARTTU & MIRKO from Lost Society

w/ OSSI from Lost Society

signed Vinyl

IT WAS FAST! IT WAS LOUD! IT WAS DEATH!











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen