Mittwoch, 21. August 2013

In The Pit Of: Suicidal Angels

That was an awesome night on 8th of January 2010... I was so drunk! :)) I spent all my money for beer. For the last 15 EUR and I had to choose between the SANCTITY THE DARKNESS CD or the Official Tour Shirt of Suicidal Angels. I decided to grab the Tour Shirt of course. Nick ask me if I have the SANCTITY THE DARKNESS record. I didn't had it at that time. I said no and I was sorry for can't buying it right now because I was so drunk and had no money left for the CD so Nick gave it to me and all of 'em signed the Booklet as well. After hanging awile with Angel and Nick, Angel woke me up at the end of the main act's set (I think KREATOR was playing) and I was carried home by my girlfriend. Great memories!! So thanks again to Nick and all of the Suicidal's!!!

signed by Orfeas, Angel, Nick & Panos



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen