Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Crisix - Rise ...Then Rest 9,5/10

What can I say about Crisix than that I love this band. I think one of the best things is that you can't compare it with regular new Thrash bands.

As I said before I really enjoyed their first full lenght The Menace. Unfortunately it doesn't exist on vinyl. Only CD!

Now two years later, the second long player is released and he doesn't hide from his successor. Especially the songs I.Y.F.F, Rise ...Then Rest, Bring 'Em To The Pit, Volcano Face and Waldi Gang have done it to me. They couldn't reach for a better end than with Waldi Gang. Absolutly genious! And the best of all for me, they bring it out on a vinyl press. Isn't that cool for a vinyl freak like me?! ;) Their awesome songwriting mark up this band the most in my opinion. It won't be lazy at no time and you get definitely a smile on your face on every single song. At least I get one. :)

Get your own thoughts about it and check the tracks below. 

To me definitely one of the highlights in 2013. And I hope to see these guys live soon here around because they should act like gone wild animals. Maybe together with their now more pupular countrymen Angelus Apatrida?! That would be killer!!

So for me Rise ...Then Rest deserve a killer 9,5/10!! -0,5 because I think this record is not for permanent listenings. Its so special and more for Thrash gourmets. Like a very good scotch you know?! The more you taste the more you don't be surprised how good it tastes actually ;)

Check out Crisix if you haven't already and get a copy of this great record!!





 Crisix - Rise ...Then Rest Limited Black Vinyl (2013 Fire Warning FW003LP)

Tracklist

SIDE A 

01 I.Y.F.F.
02 Rise ...Then Rest
03 Bring 'Em To The Pit
04 Those Voices Shall Remain
05 One By One
06 Frieza The Tyrant

SIDE B

07 Seven
08 Army Of Darkness
09 Volcano Face
10 Scars Of The Wolf
11 Waldi Gang







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen