Samstag, 16. März 2013

Lost Society - Fast Loud Death 4,9/5

Through several media the band Lost Society was on everyone's lips the last past weeks. Seems like Nuclear Blast has obviously done a great job. :) And not only there. Thanks again for letting me freak out one day before its official release here in germany. ;)

Lost Society is a new Thrash Metal combo from Finland. They was formed in 2010 by Samy Elbanna at the age of just 14. Their first 3-song Demo was made in August of 2011. With this in the back they apply at the worldwide talent compition "Global Battle of the Bands". Although the missing of the registration deadline cannot stop these maniax and they won the local battle. So tireless live playing pays off precisley. 

And now the time has come for worlds infecting by releasing their Debut Loud Fast Death in 2013.

So my thoughts about this record, oh man that's really hard. Where should I start. I start with the cover. The artwork comes from the MAN in cover artwork himself Mr. Ed Repka and it looks totally awesome in 12". But why 12" when you can have it in A2?! Yeah, you get this great art in a poster format with the vinyl. Have I say before that I love vinyls? ;) In my opinion the cover reflects perfectly what you can expect from the inside. The finest Thrash Metal you could find nowaday. Best Art for best bands! As simply as that.

The vinyl version comes as a 12" Gatefold Edition includes 13 tracks and 2 Bonus tracks so you get a lot of metal for your money. And not only metal, as I said before you get one of the best new Thrash Metal songs I heard for a long time. I mean songs like "Piss out my ass" or "Bitch, out' my way" doesn't need more further declarations right?! :)) The vinyl I got is a strictly limited color/ clear vinyl and was only pressed to 150 copies worldwide.I think they are all sold out already but if you're a vinyl fan like myself is one, you can order the normal black vinyl directely through the Nuclear Blast Shop here. So go and get your copy soon and freak out like I did to this new masterpiece! :)))

SONGWRITING 4,8/5
SOUND 5/5
SONGS 4,5/5
ARTWORK 5/5
LAYOUT 5/5

Fast Loud Death get a 4,9/5 from me!


Lost Society - Fast Loud Death 12" Gatefold Limited Edition Clear Vinyl (2013 - Nuclear Blast 27361 30101)

Tracklist

SIDA A

01 N.W.L.
02 Trash All Over You
03 E.A.G.
04 Kill (Those Who Oppose Me)
05 Bitch, Out' My Way
06 Fast Loud Death
07 Lead Through The Head

SIDE B

08 Diary Of A Thrashman
09 Toxic Avenger
10 This Is Me
11 Brainded Metalhead
12 Piss Out My Ass
13 Fatal Anoxia
14 Escape From Delirium
15 I Stole Your Love


150 copies


For all of those who has any doubts about my above opinions about LOUD FAST DEATH go and check out the tunes below. You won't be disappointed! I promise you that!!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen