Samstag, 23. März 2013

Gama Bomb - Citizen Brain

I think Citizen Brain from Irish Thrashers Gama Bomb is one of the best new Thrash records and definitely an inspiration for many new Thrash bands nowadays. Listen to classics like "Evil Voices", "Global Warning", " Hammer Slammer", "Hell Trucker" or "Return of the Technodrome" and you'll see what I mean.
I bought this album on CD after it was released back in 2008. Today I got my 12" vinyl copy and I only now realize the AWESOMENESS of the cover artwork. Long live 12"!! :)

By the way, I'm selling my Citizen Brain CD with some other great new Thrash records. Check the link below to see what I'm offering right now

http://www.musik-sammler.de/index.php?do=market&uid=20450

...and if somebody is interested, feel free to send me an E-Mail at mail@dominikhildebrandt.de. 


Gama Bomb - Citizen Brain Limited Edition Black Vinyl (2008 - Earache MOSH 3621)

Tracklist

SIDA A

01 Zombie Blood Nightmare
02 Evil Voices
03 Final Fight
04 Time Crime
05 Global Warning
06 OCP
07 Hammer Slammer
08 Sentenced to Thrash

SIDE B

09 Zombi Brew
10 Hell Trucker
11 Return of the Technodrome
12 Thrashoholic
13 In the Court of General Zod
14 Space Invaders
15 Bullet Belt

Total:  40:28

limited to 500 black copies







...AND don't forget, Gama Bomb brings out a new album on the 19th of April 2013 which goes by the name "The Terror Tapes". My pre-order is done so is yours?? Can't wait to hear their new shit!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen