Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

Vektor - Outer Isolation 8/10

I couldn't understand why everybody's freakin' out nowadays when it comes to a band called Vektor. So it made me interested and I bought their new record Outer Isolation as a limited clear vinyl version which came out in late 2012 via Earache Records.
The first release of Outer Isolation was back in 2011 on a CD press.

After hearing it I'm definitely smarter now. ;)

Vektor was born in 2002 and they have currently three records out. 1. Demolition from (2006)  I  2. Black Future (2009)  I  3. Outer Isolation (2011)

These guys from Tempe Arizona plays a really cool mix of Death-/ Thrash Metal. Very different from what's out at the moment. 8 tracks with a running time of almost an hour. Excellent technically wise. In my opinion, the reason why they get so hyped in the scene right now absolutely right. No doubt about it! Only negative on the vinyl version I can say, is that there were no lyrics inside but in fact that the music speaks for itself and the vinyl look in general totally amaizing I give this record a 8/10.

Please check out the new album Outer Isolation and give 'em a like on their facebook page.

...so now I have to work myself from the end to the beginning and that means Black Future is next! ;)


Cheers
DOImI



Vektor - Outer Isolation 2012 Limited Clear Vinyl (Earache Records/MOSH464LP) 

limited to 200 copies




Tracklist

SIDE A
 1. Cosmic Cortex
2. Echoless Chamber
3. Dying World
4. Tetrastructural Minds

SIDE B

5. Venus Project
6. Dark Creations, Dead Creators
7. Fast Paced Society
8. Outer Isolation


Total: 51:47






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen