Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

Dust Bolt - Violent Demolition

Long time ago I've read something over a band named Dust Bolt in a local magazine. But now I've only purchased their debut and I speak to myself "Why the hell I waited so long?"

These guys from Germany know how to Thrash the fuck out of you!! With their Debut Violent Demolition which was released in 2012 via Napalm Records, these four guys from Bavaria were one of the best upcoming revival thrash bands in my opinion for some time. And I say this not only because they're my fellow countrymen. ;)

The whole package is just perfect. Insane Cover Artwork by A. Bouzikov and very well produced Thrash Metal music.

Dust Bolt beat on your debut through 9 super tight Thrash hymns. And as a special goody, there is no one lower than Derrick Green of Sepultura on the last dance of the record. You won't find more Thrash anywhere else at this point!!

To me it's a 10/10 and I've been only through Side A! ;)

Support these Maniax on facebook and give them big fuckin LIKE here and grab yourself a copy of Violent Demolition on Nuclear Blast!!



Dust Bolt - Violent Demolition Limited Edition Gatefold Purple Vinyl 2012 (NPR 442 LP)

strictly limited to 150 copies worldwide

Napalm Records


Side A
01 Opulence Contaminated
02 Violent Abolition
03 March Thry Pain
04 Shattered by Reality
05 Toxic Attack

Side B
06 Into Madness
07 When Thy Shall Come - Oblivion
08 Pleasure on Illusion
09 Deviance (feat. Derrick Green/ Sepultura)








limited to 150 copies





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen